iseng...

What is your salad dressing of choice? ....just the ordinary one?

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? >warung BU RT...cheap...but fingering licking....khekhe...

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? >..soto...hehehe....I ate it nearly evry day in 8 years...and I'm still alive...

What are your pizza toppings of choice? >any kinds of beff...Yum..yum..


TECHNOLOGY*

How many televisions are in your house? > my House?or Boarding House? hm...2 in my house..invisible in my Boarding house...ahaha...

What color of cell phone do you have?> BLACK...forever...


BIOLOGY*

Are you right-handed or left-handed? >right-handed

Have you ever had anything removed from your body? > Yes. it's something that shouldn't be there...but I'm afraid it isn't totally removed...

What is the last heavy item you lifted?> a bucket...yeah...I've just washed my clothes...

Have you ever been knocked unconscious? > yeah...by a motorbike. ahaha...


MISCOLOGY*

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? > hehe...I want...ehehe...

If you could change your name, what would you change it to? > Angeline Jolie (teteup :P)

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?> yes...ahaha...and after that, the money will be used to pay the medical fee., ahaha...


DUMBOLOGY*

How many pairs of flip flops do you own?> none

Last time you had a run-in with the cops?> Jombor bus station...Hay, I don't know that is 'one way' road ,Sir!

Last person you talked to? >the Juice seller....I bought melon juice..

Last person you hugged?> Topan Putra..he's easy to be hugged....ahaha....


FAVOURITOLOGY*

Season?> I've never had seasons but dry and wet.. ;( but I like the time when there's no much water...

Holiday?> christmas holiday....hehe...

Day of the week?> Saturday...hehe...though without night fever...

Month?> January.... :P


CURRENTOLOGY*

Missing someone?> definitely..a friend...

Mood?> meh. com si com sa...

What are you listening to?> Linkin Park...what I've done???

Watching? > someone is singing....

Worrying about? > a friend...


depends-OLOGY*

Do you always answer your phone? > usually....depends on the caller...ahaha...(no for someone who I was in debt to...wakakak)

Its four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?> 3 options...nii,fan,nop.

If you could change your eye color what would it be?> grey... so warm...

Do you own a digital camera? > my own?no. my family's.

Have you ever had a pet fish? > no. I'm affraid the fish will be eaten by my dad's cat.

What's on your wish list for your birthday? > people remember that day...that's enough. ahaha... (since they often forget it)

Can you do push ups? > yeah..but I prefer sit up.

Can you do a chin up?> yeah...but it hurts u know...(just like it will tear your body)

Does the future make you more nervous or excited? > ....mostly nervous

Do you have any saved texts? > :P :P I write them in my diary ><

Ever been in a car wreck? >nope. it was a bus wreck actually..

Do you have an accent? > i don't know...I'm easy influented... really Javanese...really Balinese..

What is the last song to make you cry? > When you're gone...avril...ahaha...

Plans tonight? > sleep tightly. I'll have a choir duty tomorrow (believe it or not)

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?> nope

Name 3 things you bought yesterday? ultra milk, bread, mentos

Have you ever been given roses? > a rose. the red one?

Current hate right now? > yeah. the bank!

Met someone who changed your life? > ...2 persons. wijaya klan.

How did you bring in the new year? > DON'T ASK THAT! ... T.T (ok...I was sitting alone in my empty room...empty boarding house but me...listened to that damn crowd and that damn fireworks)

Name three people who might complete this? >... no name. ahaha... (as long as I know I'm the most-have-no-business-person in the list)

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?> no thanks...

Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?> no.....t....yet....maybe? haha

Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now? > definitly no.

Does anyone love you? > yeah.of course. but there are also people who hate me I believe, khekhe...

Would you be a pirate? > no...I hate water...

What songs do you sing in the shower? > right now, always Taylor Swift's You Belong With Me

Ever had someone sing to you? > I guess...

When did you last cry? > 2 days ago...after months..ahaha...

Do you like to cuddle? > no...

Have you held hands with anyone today? > no...and won't? this is the day when evryone forget about me...bless them. ahaha...

Who was the last person you took a picture of? > my friends...one night in the House of Raminten.

What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school? > song for kids! Trio kwek-kwek...

Do you believe in staying close with your ex's?> yeah...I do.

Are most of the friends in your life new or old? > new...I have new life...

Do you like pulpy orange juice? > hu'um...orange fresh..

What is something your friends make fun of you for? > my chubby cheek, my big ass T.T, my dark skin, my 'R',many things I suppose!

Have you ever ridden on an elephant? >yes. and It's scary. TOO HIGH!

What are you saving your money up for right now?> for my further study..

When is the last time you ate peanut butter and jelly? > Totally forget...and as far as I know...I don't eat peanut...

What kind of funeral do you want? > Full of Smile and Laughs one..

What were you doing 12 AM last night? > was writing

What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? > where's my cellphone? (to see the time and text)

(repost fb's note; 12 September 2009, 21:41)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Tentang Menengok Rumput Tetangga

Graduated

Graduate Student