The Little Fawn and the Alien Jungle



The Little Fawn was wandering in the Alien Jungle. He was afraid and confused for he had never been separated from his pack before. In a strange but beautiful flower garden, he met a bee.
“Stay away from me, Bee. You are a wicked animal who stings everything around!” said the Fawn.
“I have my sting to sting nothing but those that are harmful to me. Yet I help to spread the stamens so that these flowers bloom beautifully. You enjoy it, don’t you?”
“Of course I do, thank you Bee.”
In a meadow, he met a Worm.
“Stay away from me, Worm. You are a dirty animal that brings misfortune around!” said the Fawn.
“I bring dirt to nothing but my own body. Yet I help to fertilize this soil in which your food grown. You enjoy it, don’t you?”
“Of course I do, thank you Worm.”
When he reached a muddy bush, he met a Crow.
“Stay away from me, Crow. You are a cocky animal that looks down on everything.”
“I have my wings not to conceit. Yet I see things which are unseen from the ground. Now let me guide you back your pack.”
“Thank you, Crow. It is very kind of you.”
Then the Crow led the Little Fawn to get outside the muddy bush until he found his pack again. After saying a short good-bye, the Crow flew away.
“Where have you been?” the other fawn asked.
“I was lost in the Alien Jungle. I met the Bee and the Worm, and the Crow led me back here.”
“You should not get near them. They are wicked, dirty, and cocky creatures!”
“I thought so, but it was just because I didn’t know them well. Now, I am glad to know them.”

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Tentang Menengok Rumput Tetangga

Graduated

Graduate Student